If you have a misdemeanor or a felony conviction and you would like to seek a reduction and/or a dismissal, there are several ways in which we can assist.

Penal Code section 1203.4 allows the setting aside of your conviction under certain circumstances. You are not eligible for record clearance if any of the following conditions exist:

-You have a conviction for Sections 2800, 2801, or 2803 of the Vehicle Code, or for Sections 286(c), 288, 288a(c), 288.5 or 289(j) of the California Penal Code.
-You are still on Court or formal probation or in a Diversion Program.
– You were sentenced to State Prison, as opposed to County Jail.
-You are presently charged with the commission of any offense.
-You are serving a sentence.
-There is an outstanding warrant for your arrest.
-You have a criminal charge pending.

While dismissing your conviction will help with many job, housing, student aid and other opportunities, it will not completely erase the conviction. You may still be required to disclose the conviction in response to certain direct questions. You may be prohibited from owning a firearm because of certain convictions and certain charges can still be alleged against you as prior convictions in future criminal proceedings.


In addition, in some cases, we also offer assistance with requests for early termination of felony or misdemeanor probation and applying for Certificates of Rehabilitation for state prison and Penal Code section 290 cases

For assistance during regular business hours:

please call (650) 298-4000

​Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM

"If there is no equal justice,
there is no justice at all."

Chief Justice Warren Burger